The Plume flag is guaranteed visible even in the absence of wind. Dye-sublimation printing for high-definition quality and exceptional resistance to UV rays. A rotating axis on bearings increases durability and lengthens the life of the flag. High resistance e-glass tubes connected by an elastic cord allow for quick and easy setup. Easily replace your graphic without changing the structure. This flag is also available double sided!
Small: 7ft., base plate 11lbs
Large: 10ft., base plate 22lbs
Extra large: 15ft., base plate 33lbs
- its pole provides optimal tension for the graphic. Reaches heights of up to 15′.
- A system of double ball-bearing rotating axels increases the lifespan of flag. (allows the flag to follow the direction of the wind)
- Change out the graphic easily without having to alter the structure.
- Easy setup: high-resistance e-glass tubes are connected with a bungee cord.
- The weight of the flags is optimized for transport. A pole bag is included.
Double sided flags available!
Graphic guidelines below to create HIGH RES files:
Software & File Formats:
Please supply layouts in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, EPS, TIFF or PDF. We support the latest Adobe CC and earlier versions. Artwork Size Please supply artwork at 100% of the ﬁnal output.
If the ﬁle size has been scaled down, make sure it is noted in an email and in the ﬁle name.
Bleed Please add 1” bleed all around your layouts for ﬁtting and ﬁnishing. Bleeds are necessary.
Please supply all linked images when supplying Adobe InDesign or Illustrator ﬁles.
Photoshop ﬁles and linked images should be set up at 100dpi at ﬁnal output size, if the layout has been scaled down, scale down images proportionately.
Restricting the ﬁle size to 100dpi will allow for a very dynamic output and will minimize the ﬁle processing time, including download and upload of graphics as well as design, pre-press, and printing.
Fonts Please supply all fonts or convert to vector outlines. Logos & Illustrations Supply all logos and illustrated graphics in a VECTOR format whenever possible.
Matching Pantone Colours:
Please specify all Pantone PMS references. The following Pantone Books we have on-site: Pantone+ Solid (Coated & Uncoated), Pantone+ CMYK (Coated & Uncoated), and Pantone+ Color Bridge.
If the Pantone reference is from a different book, please provide a swatch sample for matching. Proofs Provide an accurate fully updated hard copy or PDF proof with each layout.
All proofs submitted are for positioning only with exception of colour calibrated outputs approved by client for colur matching. In critical situations, i.e. matching a corporate colour, we prefer to be supplied with a match proof to ensure the best possible result.
Print Ready PDF Requirements:
1. Bleed requirements are followed
2. Images over 100dpi are down-sampled to 100dpi
3. Fonts are converted to outlines
4. All Printer’s Marks are turned off